Sunday 1 August 2021

Top Gainers & Losers 2021 July

 So there is quite a shake-up going into this latest update.

Two months makes a little bit of difference and since this list is dynamic, meaning losers can turn to winners if I trade them again and be profitable and vice versa, there's always hope to improve things.

One thing I surely cannot improve on is the Polestar investment, where the fees were booked as trading losses. Still, I am very hopeful that this trade will be one of the most profitable trades in my life :)

HUAT AH!

So, just like that, NORTHPOLE will likely remain the biggest loss of this year.

No changes to biggest winners unfortunately.

Biggest losers, have seen the previous top two drop to second and third respectively, and I added more losses in the Dow30 CFD Index. 

Need to stop the gambling bit in my trading!



No comments:

Post a Comment