Sunday 1 August 2021

My Saxo P&L 2021 July

 Yeah so I skipped two months of reporting. 

You can see my poor performance from below nonetheless.

May simply got worse and worse because I went back to playing with CFD Indices as well as Crypto trading. 

I kept losing money shorting the NASDAQ and the volatility of Crypto trading.

In June I kinda picked things up a bit by reducing my gambling streak by basically NOT GAMBLING AT ALL. 

End up making a little bit of money which was great.

July continued in the same vein, but due to my investment into Polestar, my first foray into private equity, the fees were charged as a trading loss. 

Not sure why that is but nothing much I can do about it. 

Yet considering the net charges off Polestar was $12.7K, and my published loss was $11.6K, it actually means that I was in the green of around $1.1K. 

Not bad in light of things.

Hopefully my trading continues to improve from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment