Saturday 26 October 2019

Fourth Berserker Rage of 2019

It really pains me to write this.

I thought that I was over this drug habit.

The last time it happened was all the way in March?! Can't believe I had a relapse :(

Anyway, this was purely Tesla fault. Damn you TSLA!!!

Tesla announced its Q3 results which were through the roof, and its share price rocketed 20% the day after the news broke.

The night before, I'd always made about $800 shorting TSLA as I felt the price overshot too much and I read many articles detracting the Q3 results as trying too hard to push for profit and yada yada.

Last night as the market was about to open, I was still sitting on a nice couple of hundred profit.

Then it began shooting even higher and I kept shorting TSLA!

From $298 at the open, it just traced up slowly but surely all the way to close at 4am at $328!

Who can believe that?!

Anyway I in-out a lot and kept losing.

I would win a bit if I longed, but then I'd short again and lose tons.

All in, I lost all my profits plus another $2,100.

Tamade.

Pui!

#TSLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment