Wednesday 13 March 2019

Third Berserker Rage Of 2019

OMG.

Another month into 2019, another berserker rage, bigger than ever.

Even after last month's big losses, I went into this trying to punt on the BREXIT saga currently unfolding. Losses were piled up on GBPJPY and somehow I just couldn't stop.

Yet again using IG Markets (they must love me as a client), I failed to control myself and kept going on maxed out positions with minimum stop loss in order to get maximum leverage.

In the end I lost a total of SGD4,260.

That's the same price as my upcoming Melbourne trip flight tickets.

Goodness, even trying to enforce an FX trading ban can't help me.

I really don't know what to do to stem these losses.

2019 has been especially bad for me. I've lost 2,500 + 2,820 + 4,260 = $9,580 already from these berserker rages.

My Saxo account is doing not much better, with a sitting $4K loss over there since the start of the year.

How?

I'm really lost now.

I want to say enough is enough and no more of this bullshit.

But when will the next berserker rage come?

No comments:

Post a Comment