Sunday 13 January 2019

SIM INC Youth Investment Forum 2019

I had the honour of gracing this investment event organized by the Singapore Institute of Management's (SIM) Investment & Networking Club (INC) as a panelist. Generally I do not like to take speaker slots, but employment in the industry was something very relevant to what I currently do, and I felt that I could contribute somewhat. If all I accomplished was to change at least one person's mind about his career decision making, in a more realistic and positive manner, I felt this Saturday spent would have been worth my while.

The Youth Investment Forum 2019 (YFS2019) was very well organized. As a panelist the organizers in INC did a very good job making sure I was well chaparoned wherever I went, from the moment of my arrival. The program itself was very well structured as well, and relevant.

The format was fairly simple.

First was a Market Outlook panel discussion.

Followed by a Fireside Chat.

And then my session, which was a panel discussion on Employment in the Face of Disruptive Innovation.

I hope my insights were helpful and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment