Tuesday 1 January 2019

2018 Dividend Accumulator Full Year

And so 2018 ended with a good and tidy sum of what I aimed to do.

Even though I did not achieve my goal of SGD200/mth in dividend income, I felt that considering how I've mismanaged so much of my investments over the last two decades of my life, I've actually managed to achieve something in 2018 that I never did before - maintain a sustainable passive income portfolio for a full year. In fact end 2017 was when I finally cleared all my bad debt, and began developing a portfolio of dividend paying stocks that might hopefully one day be the backbone of my retirement fund.

Here's my December 2018 performance which was the best yet.

Just a quick recap, in 2018, my total portfolio achieved the following:

Total Dividends for 2018: $2,175.12
Average per Month: $181.26
Total number of stock counters owned: 25
- Singapore (5)
- Hong Kong (3)
- US (10)
- Australia (4)
- Japan (1)
- UK (2)

Just $19 shy of my goal.

So here's a pat on the back for myself.

Hopefully I can achieve much more in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment