Saturday 30 January 2016

Freeport McMoran (FCX)

While doing my regular treasure trove stock hunting, I chanced upon several articles which made me decide very quickly that I wanted in on this stock.

Here are several articles you can read for inspiration. Not a recommendation to buy!!! Below is also a printscreen for Seeking Alpha, one of the best apps out there IMHO.

Initiated a position @ 4.70

A brief look at its historical monthly chart via Saxo's latest SaxotraderGO mobile platform shows that just a few years ago the stock was as high as $60!

I believe FCX has turned the corner and all the bad news is priced in. There may be a bumpy ride ahead, but do a Google search and read up properly to get a better idea of what this company does and what are all the risks it currently faces.

Hopefully we can see those levels again soon! Then it would turn out to be a 10-bagger for me!

Huat ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment