Sunday 4 January 2015

Huge Costs Projections In Two Years

This post shares some exceptional cost projections in two years time by yours truly. It is just to help myself be aware of the influx of cost consumables required and hopefully I can be disciplined with saving right now.

Come 2017, I will have several very,very big ticket items to purchase.

1) Property
The current plan given the falling property market is to stay put or rent for the next two years. By end 2016, the housing market will hopefully be flooded with cheap property, and we can begin our search for our 2nd property. This objective has been on the cards for quite a long time between the wifey and I already. Easily downpayment for a condo will come up to at least SGD300,000.

2) Car
With my dear little xiao hong due to be scrapped at the end of 2016, there will be a definite need to change to a new set of wheels. Nothing much to see here. Need to set aside SGD150,000.

Hopefully these are the only big ticket items I'll need to save up for!!! It's big enough man!

I'll really need all the various prongs of cash accumulation to really play out as planned. From salaried income, dividend income, disciplined savings, and hopefully capital gains.

Praying that it all plays out to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment