Sunday 24 March 2024

IREIT Global Update

 This REIT I have followed closely since the popular finance blogger ASSI took a big position in it.

Unfortunately the price keeps dropping because of the uncertainty in global interest rates and uncertainty in Europe (its properties are entirely in Europe).

Yet, when it is dividends time, this REIT continues to pay really well, yet without overtaxing itself. It is prudent and management makes very good decisions aimed to benefit shareholders.

What a bumper dividend this time round! I will use the proceeds to either reinvest or to buy something else undervalued in Europe (I like that its dividends I’ve chosen to pay out in EUR), as I’ve done with the last few years of its dividends.

But the market keeps devaluing it.

I do question myself what’s wrong but I can find as much issues as another big holding of mine, PSNY.

So I do feel quite convicted to not only keep holding but to find some opportunities to average down.

Hopefully they are as undervalued as I see them.

HUAT AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment