Saturday 14 October 2023

Going Good

 October’s been a great month on the investment front. 

The market isn’t going so well and my shorts are printing brrrrrrrrr.

Sometimes I think the best thing is to just set myself up, set my SL and TP, go into the trade, then set and forget, once you know your upside and downside, STOP obsessing about your position! And maybe that’s the best advice I need to stick to right now. 

Many a times our trade hunches, when properly thought out, and correct. It’s just the anxiety of seeing losses or early profits that cause us to cut earlier than planned.

The migration from stocks to more cash also continues, so that is great. Just gonna max out OCBC360, UOBOne accounts, whack some more T Bills and SSBs. At least this part of the portfolio maintains the saneness of ultra low risk with very good returns.

PSNY as a sidekick is slowly coming back up…but very slow. As long as the business continues to prosper, then I believe the technicals will eventually catch up with the fundamentals.

IREIT is still down a lot, but as long as the guru says hold, buy or sell, I will just follow on that.

Initiated a short position on Gold. It’s not looking so good at the moment but I think it will play out over time. Hopefully I have the patience to hold it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment