Friday 3 February 2023

Third Berserker Rage Of 2023

 Help.

I need help. 

I’m sure an incessant gambler.

Last night I decided to gamble 5K on IG Markets platform, playing the NASDAQ 100.

Basically one thing led to another, I lost all that, and I FOMO funded another 5K to try and YOLO. And lost it all as well.

Then I YOLO funded yet another 5K and lost it all in 30mins.

In total I lost another 15K last night.

It’s just crazy.

IG Markets has this very dangerous function called Guaranteed Stops and if you use them, it basically frees up a lot of margin for you so that you can gamble a far, far larger position than you can afford, especially if your stop loss is place very near to the market like 20-30 pips/points.

I really do not recommend trading with them unless you are keen on losing all your money all the time.

Sigh.

I wonder how I can put a stop to all these berserkers.

It’s always the same each time. I’d lose a pile and then I’d blog about it, wallow in self pity for a few weeks, look through my net worth and money in all my bank accounts, and then a few weeks later repeat the same shit.

It’s so terrible.

So now since my Final Day Of 2022 rage loss, I’ve lost 50K. This was after a hopeful recovery of what I lost after the second rage but that hardly lasted a few days and then I lost all of that, and now even more.

Ouch. How am I to recover from all that?

Haiz.

Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment