Monday 25 May 2020

Lost Too Much This Year Already

I've lost too much money this year already.

The turbulent and volatile markets caused by COVID-19 have decimated my stock portfolio.

At the same time my own speculative bets on the market indexes have all ended up with hefty losses.

I've probably lost about $30K this year already on speculative bets, and another $50K on my stock portfolio.

It really hurts.

But I do feel like things could have been a lot worse for me.

Anyway all this bleeding has to stop.

I've decided to take a trading break for the next full month.

Hopefully I can remain disciplined and not end up funding my trading accounts by credit card again to gamble.

It's time to shore up my finances once more, even if it means I don't invest much any more for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment