Wednesday 26 February 2020

Third Berserker Rage Of 2020

Sigh.

Really don't have the destiny to be rich.

I just keep losing money fast and furious.

So yesterday was in such similar fashion.

If I had chosen to busy myself with other things and done absolutely NOTHING, I wouldn't have lost all this money and I might even have made a tidy sum.

Anyway there were big moves in the equity markets the night before. US markets were down 3%. Last night as well it came down 3%. Then greedy me when to punt firstly on DBS.

Immediately shorted at the opening bell expecting a drop in the Singapore market but who would've thought, the market bucked the global trend and went up instead. Ended up closing my position.

Net loss SGD 1,000.

Then I went on the stupid IG Markets platform again to gamble all that I had in there on the S&P. Up down left right play what also lose what. My stops were just to close and I kept getting stopped out.

Net loss SGD 5,000.

I need to ban myself from trading at least till end of April.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment