Thursday 2 January 2020

Financial Resolutions For 2020

Was writing my resolutions for 2020 last night and two of them are financially related.

1) Earn >SGD10K On My Saxo Investment Account
I need to have a better and more systematic strategy in place if I am to achieve this in 2020. No more gambling!

2) Achieve Passive Income Of At Least $700/mth
This can be done as long the world economy and the stock markets do not get too volatile.

Let's see if I can achieve them!

There was even a sixth resolution which I decided to omit in the end since I could only list the top five anyway. It was exactly financially related but it was to Do One Thing Significant With My Life. The more I've been reading up about my feng shui this year, the more I think this is the year I need to take a big step in the business direction to make myself huat to the next level!

But what is this big step that won;t be too risky for me to give up everything?!

It is time to start strategizing! I only have 364 days of huat-ness remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment