Tuesday 31 December 2019

2019 Dividend Accumulator Full Year

What a stellar year 2019 has been on this front.

I've finally seen some real serious passive income coming from this stream which I've worked hard to achieve. Considering how I've mismanaged so much of my funds in the last two decades, here's hoping that this new decade will ring in a much greater positive return for me. This year, I've managed an enormous annual dividends collected at almost SGD7K! Which is way above my 2019 resolution to achieve $500/mth passive income!

Here's my https://siglapscrapbook.blogspot.com/2019/12/2019-dividend-accumulator-december.html performance which was another good monthly one. The bumper month was actually October 2019 when I actually achieved more than SGD1K in dividends in a single month!

Just a quick recap, in 2019, my total portfolio achieved the following:

Total Dividends for 2019: $6,998.96
Average per Month: $583.25
Total number of stock counters holding now: 25
- Singapore (6)
- Hong Kong (1)
- US (17)
- Australia (5)
- Japan (0)
- Germany (0)
- UK (1)

So here's another pat on the back for myself.

Hopefully I can achieve much more in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment