Sunday 29 July 2018

Long Facebook (FB)

So the biggest news of last week was Facebook (FB) dropping almost 20% last week due to poor expected growth.

You can read all about it from so many various sources here, here and here.

For me, I came back in the evening and surfed through my Facebook news feed and then came across the famous Sean Seah of Value Investing College doing a live broadcast in a car about Facebook. He strongly recommends it and I really bought into his rationale of wide moat, growth forecast and the generally broad idea that no other company can replicate its current business model.

Immediately after that, I logged into my SaxoTrader account and bought Facebook at 176.75.

This position is suffering a slight loss right now, but let's see if we will see a relief rally or a further selldown in the coming week.

Fingers crossed!

HUAT AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment