Friday 21 April 2017

Second Berserker Rage Of 2017

Sigh.

It is difficult writing this. After the first time, I actually thought I had a better hold of my own emotions and discipline. Alas I was wrong.

This stupid rage came in two parts. The first was a stupid trade in Noble Group, the embattled commodities trader. After dropping in price for 3 straight days, I just decided to enter at a lower price out of sentiment (I have made quite alot of money from this stock previously) and who knew my price would get hit as it came crashing down spectacularly after being hit by more bad news. Total loss: SGD1,500.

Then at night, I get into this crazy FX in-out frenzy on USDJPY. Not the first time, but stupidly irrational. Total loss: SGD3,500.

In all I lost SGD5,000.

:(



No comments:

Post a Comment