Friday 25 November 2016

Singapore FinTech Festival 2016

We had a booth at the event, so I got a chance to get an overview of the landscape.

I'm seriously happy and proud of he fact that the Singapore government is pushing for our little red dot to drive the FinTech space.

It was an amazing Expo event with all the various latest FinTech-related products on offer, from block chain, robo-advisory, kyc authentication, security and all the other aggregators and apps on show.

It is true that many companies in this space suffer from either becoming too Fin or too Tech in FinTech. And that defines how each evolves as an entity as this industry develops.

I am very hopeful that we will see even more developments in this space originating out of Singapore.

Watch this space!

Oh and I even got interviewed to give my take on the event and the progress of FinTech!

No comments:

Post a Comment