Tuesday 9 February 2016

Second Berserker Rage Of 2016

Oops I did it again.

I feel like crap each time I do it. 

Yet I somehow manage to find it in myself to keep repeating the same mistakes I make.

USDJPY again. Tight stops again. Maxed leverage again. WTF. I feel like banning myself from having trading accounts each time this happens.

All I did was woke up, checked the FX rates today, fingers felt itchy, gambler mentality kicks in, go in for a quick punt, lose the first round, not happy, try to double up and make it back, lose it again, try again, lose again, try once more, a small win, try again with a bigger position, lose again. 

End of the morning, I'm already down SGD4,037.

I really need to find some way to stop this before I burn through my entire net worth.

I am scared, but it keeps rearing its ugly head.

I need to start to strengthen up emotionally, otherwise this is going to affect not only me but my whole family as well.

God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment