Monday 27 July 2015

Accordia Golf Trust (AGT)

So following my previous post, I have taken the big leap.

Accordia Golf Trust (AGT) is my first big dive into the dividend machines.

Why Accordia?

Well I have been looking around for a high dividend yielding trust and for what it's worth, I have managed to read up enough from alot of financial bloggers who have covered this stock favourably based on current entry price.

Here are a few inspirations that I got for the AGT trade idea (all of whom are very respectable financial blogs that I regularly read):

1) Singapore Stock Market News
2) S-Reit Investment Blog
3) A Path To Forever Financial Freedom
4) A Singaporean Stocks Investor (ASSI)

They always say in stock investing, if you suck at doing your own research on a company, then research on other people doing research on that company.

Hope this pays off!

HUAT AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment