Saturday 7 March 2015

FX Trading - Repeat Offenders

One extremely bad habit that I still cannot seem to rid myself off is having that indiscipline to prevent history from repeating itself. 

This has gone on for very long time.

I know I trade too frequently. I know trade too large sizes. I know I trade irrationally. Yet every time I consciously cut this down and reduce the above mistakes to a bare minimum, it's just rears it's ugly head once in a while to make me regret all over again.

Granted, with my low level of determination I have somehow managed to reduce the frequency of such recurrences, but each time it happens again I just feel like beating myself up all over.

I really need to stop this somehow before I end up losing my pants.

Self-discipline and emotional control, an FX trader's worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment