Saturday 3 May 2014

April 2014 Stock Portfolio Breakdown

Realized that if I don't do this today, I'll have no time to cover it.

April has been quite fruitful on the dividend front, although when the dust settled, I realized that I was still way, way behind my target for 2014. Hopefully for the rest of this year I can make wiser investments.

Once again, here's my current portfolio breakdown, adjusted to reflect the segmentation more accurately, in the most approximate sense:

54% Growth Stocks
25% Passive Income Stocks
19% Value Investing Stocks
2% Net Cash

I am guilty of being aggressively overweight on a certain stock and that is NOT a good sign. As such I told myself I wouldn't add any more positions to this stock until I regain some balance in my portfolio. Ideally, I would like the ratio above to be 33:33:33:1

For country breakdown:

28% US Stocks
72% Singapore Stocks

See last month's stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment